AssocSS issues--in Countdown! [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 July 15]

I have updated
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2009/06/assocss-issues.htm
with actual proposed resolutions that are now in countdown
until our next telcon.  If you have any issues with the
proposed resolutions, raise them in email before our next
telcon on July 29.

There remain two options for the resolution of issue 11
(values of the href attribute) that results in two options
for the resolution of issue 7.  Please indicate your
preference for the resolution of issue 11.