Editor's draft of XLink 1.1

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:37:17 -0400
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

I've published the latest editor's draft of XLink 1.1:

I've also published a diff off our current CR draft:

Henry, can you verify that I got the right XSD?

John, can you verify that I got the right RNC?

Everyone, why are we not including a DTD?

I haven't made any real progress on getting an implementation report
in order.

                                        Be seeing you,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Art is not a mirror held up to reality
http://nwalsh.com/            | but a hammer with which to shape