RE: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 February 11

I could have sworn I put it at the bottom, but I see I added
it to the list of tasks on our group page [1], but I forgot
to add it to the agenda.

Consider it added as agenda item 11, to wit:

11.  Associating Stylesheets.

See also http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/Core#assoc-ss

Associating stylesheets with XML version 1.0 is at:
http://www.w3.org/1999/06/REC-xml-stylesheet-19990629/

The Errata document is at:
http://www.w3.org/1999/06/REC-xml-stylesheet-19990629/errata

Simon has requested we consider revisions; see his email at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Feb/0002
and his suggested draft at
http://simon.html5.org/specs/xml-stylesheet5

paul