Intro, proposed Associating Stylesheets update

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 19:12:20 +0100
To: "XML Core" <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Simon Pieters" <simonp@opera.com>

Hi,

Opera has just joined this group. Our primary interest is in contributing
to an update of the Associating Stylesheets with XML Recommendation, and
we have a proposed draft...

Simon Pieters, who wrote the proposal, will represent Opera in the group
and continue to editif this becomes a work item (and to explain why we
think it would be good to update the existing spec, his rationale for the
proposal, and so on). I'll let him introduce himself and the proposal
though.

For those who don't know me, I have been the head of standards at Opera
since 2005, I do some real standards work mostly in the Web Apps group,
and I used to work for W3C (in WAI and Semweb for 6-odd years).

cheers

Chaals