RE: POWDER 2.1.3 review

Thanks.

> HOWEVER, there is another problem.  One of the canonicalization rules
> of the algorithm says "+ characters in the query string are converted
> to spaces".  This rule transforms a valid IRI into an invalid one, as
> valid IRIs may not contain spaces.  I propose that we suggest to the
> POWDER WG that they reverse the rule to read "Space characters in the
> query string are converted to + characters" instead.
>
> I ask that this point be added to the agenda.

I note that the current Last Call at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-powder-grouping-20090403/
is the third last call, so this may be a bit late (as far
as the powder wg is concerned), but it is a Last Call which
ends April 27, so we will need to be sure to deal with this
at our next telcon at the latest.