W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-xml-core-wg@w3.org > April 2009

RE: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 April 8

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:15:58 -0400
Message-ID: <CF83BAA719FD2C439D25CBB1C9D1D3020F1BCA90@HQ-MAIL4.ptcnet.ptc.com>
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>
We did not run out of time on our last call.

The reason we did not discuss Associating Stylesheets 
is that no one on the call had anything new to say
on the topic.  The latest substantive email remains my
review and (partial list of) suggested resolutions at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2009Feb/0022
and Henry has an outstanding action item wrt this topic.

It's hard to predict what we will have time to discuss
on any call.  Sometimes what looks like a simple topic
will unexpectedly take the entire hour; other times, we
run through a half dozen topics in 30 seconds because
none of the relevant action items have been completed
and/or because no one has had time to think about a
particular topic.  While it is optimal that WG members
who have accepted action items complete them in a
timely matter, we do all have "day jobs" and other
commitments that sometimes prevents this from occurring.

It is the case that we have an unusually large number
of topics under "Miscellaneous administrivia and document 
reviews"; I will try to direct discussion so that we don't
spend all hour on them.  And depending on whether some
long standing action items get done or not, we may not
have anything to discuss on agenda items 3-10.

WG members are expected to participate in all calls 
whether their favorite topic will be discussed or not.

paul

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Simon Pieters [mailto:simonp@opera.com] 
> Sent: Monday, 2009 April 06 10:45
> To: Grosso, Paul; public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
> Subject: Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2009 April 8
> 
> On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:29:43 +0200, Grosso, Paul 
> <pgrosso@ptc.com> wrote:
> 
> > Agenda
> > ======
> > 1. 
> .
> .
> .
> > 11.  Associating Stylesheets.
> 
> Is it expected that we will have time to discuss topic 11 
> during the telecon? I note that the previous telecon did not 
> have time for everything on the agenda. [1]
> 
> [1] 
> http://www.w3.org/mid/CF83BAA719FD2C439D25CBB1C9D1D3020EC74654
> @HQ-MAIL4.ptcnet.ptc.com
> 
> -- 
> Simon Pieters
> Opera Software
> 
> 
> 
Received on Monday, 6 April 2009 16:17:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 6 April 2009 16:17:18 GMT