XML Base DoC [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 September 10]

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:42:04 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Thanks.

In general, we are going to need commentor acceptance
of our dispositions.  I guess I'll take the action to
request that for each of our comments.

Issue xhtml2-1 (process)
Henry has an outstanding action to discuss this with W3T.
We will update the DoC when we get that answer.

Issue quin-1 (substantive)
Since the gloss of the comment is "RFC doesn't define
LEIRI references", I would rephrase the response summary
to be "Not applicable to XML Base, but Accepted for IRI bis"
since Martin has already agreed to make that change.