RE: [Jules Clement-Ripoche] Re: NOTE-leiri-20081103

Henry,

This document's SOTD still says:

 Please send comments about this document to
 public-xml-core-wg@w3.org (archived).

As we discussed before, this is wrong.  Non-WG members
cannot post to the WG mailing list which is the way
we want it.

The SOTD needs to be corrected to point to a mailing
list to which the public can post.  Perhaps the simplest
is to point to the xml-editor comment list.

Please arrange to fix this asap.

Also:

 Under section 5, Delimiters, U+0022 still has ""
 preceding it which isn't right.

thanks,