RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML 1.0 5th Edition

As was pointed out to me, this transition request mentions
(in its supposed copy of the SOTD) a particular erratum [PE160].
This terminology reflects what the WG calls "potential errata"
until they are added to the Errata document.

As properly reflected in the actual SOTD at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2008/01/PER-xml-20080205/
what should be referenced is:

 erratum [E09] [which] relaxes the restrictions on element
 and attribute names, thereby providing in XML 1.0 the major
 end user benefit currently achievable only by using XML 1.1.

and [E09] is a link to http://www.w3.org/XML/xml-V10-4e-errata#E09

You can also see section 2.3 Common Syntactic Constructs in
the review copy at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2008/01/PER-xml-20080205/PER-xml-20080205-re
view.html#sec-common-syn
and note the several changed sections marked [E09] (as well as
appendix B which has been deleted and appendix J which has
been added) to see the changes related to this erratum.