Re: XML 1.0 PER

Grosso, Paul a écrit :
>> All errata and PEs except PE164 are incorporated.
>
> Why didn't you incorporate PE164 (the changes to Appendix J)?
> Was there a reason, or did you just not get to it yet?

Err, because your other email said so: "But please make a PE for these
appendix J changes before making these changes to the spec itself."
Perhaps I misunderstood the intent of that?

>> Other than that, we still need to draft an (empty)
>> implementation report
>> and to publish outstanding PEs and fix references to them in
>> the review version before being really ready to go.
>
> I assume you'll do that at some point, correct?

Yes.  The impl. report I'll do as soon as I have time, the fixes have to
wait until the PE countdowns are over (next week) and the errata are
published with referenceable Exx numbers.

--
François