RE: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2008 January 2

I don't think anyone had strong feelings here.  I suspect most
of us never expect to get beyond 1.9 (and maybe not even to 1.2).

Flipping a coin, I say add the plus--if it occurred to John,
it'll probably occur to someone else, and we might as well
avoid one extra comment.