XLink 1.1 conformance: two types?

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:22:45 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

I am thinking that it would be a Good Thing to split the application
conformance section (3.3) so that there is a notion of "simple
conformance" and "full conformance".  Simple conformance means that
the application recognizes only simple links; full conformance means it
recognizes both simple and extended links.  I don't have any proposed
text for this, though.

--
Babies are born as a result of the              John Cowan
mating between men and women, and most          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan