FW: [css3-namespace] normative reference to Namespaces in XML

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:37:22 -0500
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne van Kesteren [mailto:annevk@opera.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 2008 February 06 16:24
To: Grosso, Paul
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Subject: [css3-namespace] normative reference to Namespaces in XML

Dear Paul Grosso,

In

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2006Sep/0045.html

you raised three concerns on behalf of the XML Core WG. We have already

addressed the first and last issue in a separate thread. We believe we
have also addressed issue two now by having a normative reference to
Namespaces in XML 1.0 for the definitions. As we're only referencing it

for definitions and not for "XML behavior" in particular we did not add
complementary reference to Namespaces in XML 1.1. We hope this is
acceptable.

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren