RE: XML Base

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:33:13 -0400
To: "Richard Tobin" <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

A couple editorial comments on section 3.1:

s/The value of an xml:base attribute is a Legacy Extended IRI and/The
value of an xml:base attribute is a Legacy Extended IRI (LEIRI) and /

(that is, insert the abbreviation "LEIRI").

s/In accordance with the principle that that/In accordance with the
principle that/

(remove extra "that")