RE: NS 1.0 issue with URI vrs IRI (versus LEIRI) [was: Boeing XRI Use Cases]

I note at [1] we appear to have considered something similar to this
before and decided that namespace names in NS 1.0 are not IRIs, yet
we apparently allow IRIs in NS 1.1.

Sounds like we should revisit this issue.

paul

[1]
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2001/05/proposed-xml-names-errata.html#npe20