Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 October 10

Hi Paul,

could we please discuss C14N 1.1 Candidate Recommendation tomorrow as
one of the first issues on the agenda so that we'll have enough time and
I can report back to XSSMWG.

Thanks

Konrad

/ btw. I do not receive mail from this list (public-xml-core-wg@w3.org)
any more since the 1st of October 2007 .

Has there been a change and it has to be accessed in a different way
from now on? /

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
https://europki.iaik.at/ca/europki-at/cert_download.htm