Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 October 10

From: Konrad Lanz <Konrad.Lanz@iaik.tugraz.at>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 02:36:34 +0200
To: public-xml-core-wg <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>, "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Hi Paul,

could we please discuss C14N 1.1 Candidate Recommendation tomorrow as
one of the first issues on the agenda so that we'll have enough time and
I can report back to XSSMWG.

Thanks

Konrad

/ btw. I do not receive mail from this list (public-xml-core-wg@w3.org)
any more since the 1st of October 2007 .

Has there been a change and it has to be accessed in a different way
from now on? /

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
https://europki.iaik.at/ca/europki-at/cert_download.htm