LEIRIs [was: Minutes for XML Core Nov 5 f2f]

Did we do this?  Did anyone take the action to do this?

If not, can I ask that HENRY take an ACTION to write
an email to Martin (cc-ing the xml core list) about this?

> We asked whether we should reference "X and successors"
> or just "X" when referencing the RFC that defines LEIRIs.
> We did not resolve this.

Given that the whole point of LEIRIs is to define a legacy
thing so that the definition matches what is currently the
case in XML (and other) specs, I'm not sure which is more
appropriate here.

What do others think?