Re: last minute agenda request

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 10:16:03 -0400
To: "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Henry S. Thompson scripsit:

> I noticed that I18N + IETF have a document called "Unicode in XML" [1]
> headed for publication as a WG note -- they want to publish soon, but
> as there is a detailed discussion of issues clearly in the scope of
> the XML RECs, I thought we should look at it before they do so.  Could
> we briefly discuss getting e.g. Francois or John or Richard to review
> this, please?

I don't have the time or energy to do a _de novo_ review, but I did
spot-check the issues called out in the change history, and they all
look sane.  I had reviewed an earlier version of this document for the
UTC; the document is updated as new versions of Unicode appear.

--
John Cowan        http://ccil.org/~cowan   cowan@ccil.org
Lope de Vega: "It wonders me I can speak at all.  Some caitiff rogue did