Re: [Fwd: C14N 1.1 CR draft [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 May 9]]

Konrad,

Yes, I personally think this is an improvement. The parenthetical "in
document order, from outermost to innermost, m <= n+1" is useful.

(note, minor typo in new draft: s/if at lest one/if at least one/ )

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia