Re: C14N11 comments

Thanks much Glenn, both for the email and the edit.

I reviewed the changes and have two suggestions:

1) You might want the "code" HTML markup for xml:id and xml:base in
the Abstract (for the new text).

2) The XML Core committee should review the output of the example in
3.8 and make sure the attribute order on element e3 output is correct.

I reviewed the changes, as far as I can tell they accurately reflect
the suggestions from XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia