RE: We need to slow down and coordinate with others on HRRI

Since Francois is both an XML Core member and an author on this
document (and current chair of the I18N Architecture WG), I'd be
interested to hear what he thinks.

The actual body of this document (its section 3) is a paragraph,
two notes, and four "Specifications should/must do such and such"
sentences.  All in all, it doesn't really say much, and I don't
see a lot of overlap with our HHRI ID.

This CR had an expected close date of over two years ago.  When
you follow the link in this document to the responsible WG, you
get to a page last changed in 2004.

We need to make sure I18N reviews our ID, and so should XML Schema
if they so desire.  But we've got specs that have had the equivalent
of the HRRI text in them for years--which text originally came from
(or was at least carefully vetted by) I18N--so I don't see the need
to slow down so very much.