XML Core telcon at risk [was: Zakim teleconference bridge is down]

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:59:14 -0400
To: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Zakim is broken and may not be available for our telcon today.

Let's plan to try to dial in at the appointed time, but if
you get a busy signal or otherwise can't get through, assume
it's still broken and the telcon is cancelled.

If we don't have a telcon today, our next telcon would be
April 11 (per our usual schedule).

paul