Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 June 6

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 11:30:04AM -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
> | 8.  XInclude 1.0 Second Edition has been published:
> |     http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-xinclude-20061115/
> |
> | We got a comment about the XInclude spec at
> | http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007Jan/0013
> |
> | Paul suggested some specific wording to clarify the xi:fallback at
> | http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007Jan/0023
> |
> | Henry suggested wording to clarify xml:lang fixup at
> | http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2007Jan/0022
> |
> | ACTION to Daniel:  Process these as (editorial) errata to the
> | latest XInclude spec.
>
> Continued. DV is working on it.

  Done:

1/ update of the errata document with PEX18
   http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/11/xinclude-errata/Overview.html

2/ update of the XML, XSLT transformations, Makefile etc...
   everything is in CVS but the real data of interest is the review version
   http://www.w3.org/XML/2006/11/xinclude-errata/xinclude-20070607-review.html#fallback_element

 it's never too late ...

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/