RE: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 July 18

Done, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-cg/2007Jul/0019
(which is a response to a thread that had been ongoing on
the XML CG list).

One other thing we did not discuss on the call but that I
discussed in the above referenced email is the erroneous
claim in the digital signatures spec that use of XPointer
implies loss of comments.

> Philippe says the SML WG is trying to reference xpointer().  See
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2007/xml/sml/build/sml.htm
> l?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8
> We should tell them not to do that.
>
> ACTION to Paul:  Send email to the SML group telling them that
> they are normatively referencing a WD that is dead.

Done, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sml/2007Jul/0069