From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Steve Bratt
Sent: Monday, 2007 July 09 11:21
To: chairs@w3.org; w3t@w3c.org
Cc: member-techplenary@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda Ideas Sought for 7 November 2007 W3C Tech Plenary
Day: NEW DEADLINE -> 27 July

Dear Chairs and Team,

We have not received many ideas for the Tech Plenary agenda from you and
your Groups.  I know you folks have many great ideas, right? :) ...
Please discuss this in your groups and send your candidate agenda topics
to ...

mailto:member-techplenary@w3.org

as soon as possible.  The deadline was for 13 July, but I'm extending
the deadline to 27 July.

On behalf of the Tech Plenary Program Committee ... Thank you.

Best Regards,

Steve

-------------------

On 6/19/2007 1:03 PM, Steve Bratt wrote:
> Dear Chairs and Team,
>
> The next Technical Plenary Day will be on 7 November 2007, in
Cambridge,
> Massachusetts, USA, and we need your help ....
>
> I have committed to our Members that our 2007 (and first) combined
> Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee Meetings Week ...
> -- http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html
> ...  will be W3C's best meeting ever. Your input to the TP Day agenda,

> and your participation in sessions will be extremely important to
> achieving our objective.  After all, there are many technical puzzles
> solve as we "lead the Web to its full potential", and discussion of
some
> of these on TP Day might just help us move forward.
>
> Please discuss the TP Day agenda during one of your near-future Group
> calls, and start a discussion on your mailing lists.  Provide your
> Group's input by 13 July 2007 to the Tech Plenary discussion list ...
> -- mailto:member-techplenary@w3.org
> This list is also archived ...
> -- http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-techplenary/
> ... and is Member readable and writable.
>
> Feel free to provide input on agenda topics (e.g., future of
(x)HTML(n),
> video on the Web, efficient XML, etc.), or on the format for sessions
> (e.g, panels, demos, lightning talks, etc.).  Think about topics that
> would have appeal to a wide variety of W3C folks.
>

> Other resources that might be helpful include ...
> ... links to past TP meetings pages and agendas...
> -- http://www.w3.org/2002/09/TPOverview.html
> ... and feedback from participants on the last TP Day ...
> -- http://www.w3.org/2006/03/tp2006-feedback/results.html (Member
visible)