RE: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2007 January 8

In fact, on the 17th, I will be on an airplane and Norm
will be on a boat.  And most of the open actions are
awaiting action from Norm.

Therefore, we will CANCEL the telcon for the 17th.
Our next telcon will be January 31st.

> XBL2 Review
> -----------

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/xbl2/Overview.html?content-type
=text/html
> Editor's copy (more up to date)
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xbl-20060907/
> Snapshot for TR page (last call version; outdated)
>
> fwiw, here are a few reviews/notes one might want to
> read for some other XML Activity members' thoughts:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-cg/2006Sep/0002
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-cg/2006Sep/0012
>
> ACTION to Norm:  Review this WD.

Norm, please also note
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-cg/2007Jan/0004
from Ian Hickson when you do your review.

Also, I believe the deadline for review is the 12th, but
Norm is out until the 19th, so I am letting the XBL folks
know our review will be a couple weeks late.  I'm not sure
what this will mean in practice, but I figure I should at
least let them know.