Re: FW: request for review of Canonical XML 1.1 (agenda request)

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay in answering you. I was away from office until today.

On Thu, Dec 21, 2006 at 10:03:43AM -0500, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> Jose, Thomas,
>
> Could you remind us just what changes were made to the
> two Notes between their last publication and now?  I
> have the feeling it was nothing (except perhaps a
> reference or two), but could you confirm?

The only changes in the c14-note were the references to Thomas' note, the
date, and the usual minor changes to the boiler plate to conform to
pubrules.

-jose