HRRI/IRI schedule...

From: Addison Phillips <addison@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:02:27 -0800
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
CC: public-i18n-core@w3.org, public-xml-core-wg@w3.org, public-iri@w3.org

Hi Paul,

I just wanted to follow up on your various emails requesting status and
schedule confirmation from our working group and/or Martin. I'm sure you
noticed that Martin has published the latest version of the IRI I-D,
announced in this message [1].

We hope that this addresses your immediate concern. The I18N Core WG is
not aware of any other impediments to completing this work and advancing
it at this time. Richard, Felix, and I have requested clarification on
the schedule from Martin. Hopefully no further delays are pending and we
can proceed to resolve this issue. Please let me know if we can do
anything to help speed your publications. I hope to have specific
information on the RFC-ification of the IRI draft from Martin shortly.

Best Regards,

Addison

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-iri/2007Dec/0001.html
--