C14N 1.1 diff versions locations [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2007 December 19]

Shoot, I've put my suggested URLs in various places, and I just
noticed I had used member-only locations.

Instead, we should use those URLs without the "Group/" segment.

I'll correct the various references I've got out there now.