Fwd: I-D Action:draft-duerst-iri-bis-02.txt

I have just published a new version of draft-duerst-iri-bis.
It mainly incorporates the changes (addition of a chapter on
"LEIRI"s) discussed with the W3C XML Core WG.

According to my records, there is only one point that isn't
yet integrated, namely a proposal from Henry Thomson at
http://www.w3.org/mid/f5b8x4usedn.fsf@hildegard.inf.ed.ac.uk.
I'm still not sure exactly which way we should go on this,
but I don't think copying the exact text from what applies
to IRIs makes sense, because LEIRIs are clearly more exposed
to changes.

Regards,    Martin.