Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2007 December 10

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:20:05 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> ACTION to Richard:  Produce another PER-ready draft of XML Base.

I have updated the draft at http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/09/xmlbase-2e/

The diffs are against the original XML Base spec, not the old PER.
But of course the new changes are all within the change-marked
sections.

Things I know still need to be done:

 - decide how to reference the not-yet-existent replacement for 3987
   (I refer to it as 3987 bis in this draft)

 - correct the patent statement

 - improve the formatting of references so they have links in.

I should see if I can find anything else we were planning to fix
between the old PER and REC.

-- Richard