RE: Updated (almost) PR-ready version of C14N 1.1

I've fiddled the top of the document.

I am suggesting we target 2008 January 29 for a publication
date.  This means having everything ready for a PR request
the first week of January so that we can schedule a PR
transition call and have things ready for publication in time.

The following documents need to be prepared (and are already
referenced from my latest version of the PR ready draft) by
the first week in January:

1.  an implementation report that the XML Sec WG is kindly
    preparing for us--current draft at
http://www.w3.org/2007/xmlsec/interop/xmldsig/c14n11/report.html

2.  a disposition of comments eventually to be at
http://www.w3.org/XML/2007/12/CR-c14n11-doc.html
(not yet there).  I will plan to make an attempt at producing
something.

3.  A review version with changes from the 1.0 version
highlighted--to be put at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2007/12/PR-xml-c14n11-20080129-diff.htm
(not yet there).  I'm hoping Norm or Henry can generate this.

4.  A review version with changes from the CR version
highlighted--to be put at
http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2007/12/PR-xml-c14n11-20080129-diff2.htm
(not yet there).  I'm hoping Norm or Henry can generate this.

I will draft a PR request based on all the above URLs and
the latest PR-ready draft currently at

http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2007/12/PR-xml-c14n11-20071211.html