Re: XInclude and fragids for parse=text

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 11:09:52PM -0500, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> [...]

  Agreed it's sad to not be able to include text chunk
when this becomes a final RFC. The problem is as the
spec stands we would need a syntactic extension, allowing
'xpointer' on parse='text' would be a bit weird. So that
woudl mean an extra attribute definition.
  Still I think this is worth doing, and if we plan this
I may even take the time of an implementation as the RFC
looked sane to me when I quickly looked at it,

Daniel

daniel@veillard.com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine http://rpmfind.net/