RE: DRAFT XML Core WG review of Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) Format 1.0

Interesting and most likely worthwhile comments.

But what about the bigger picture.  I assume EXI is
a (different from XML 1.x) way to serialize an XML
infoset--is this correct?  Does EXI describe the same
set of infosets as XML 1.x?

Is EXI something the XML Core WG should support, allow,
or argue against?