FW: Registration now open for the Combined Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee Meeting

-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Amy van der Hiel
Sent: Friday, 2007 August 03 15:57
To: chairs@w3.org; W3C Communications Team; ab@w3.org; tag@w3.org; W3T
Team; w3c-ac-members@w3.org; w3c-office-pr@w3.org
Cc: tp
Subject: Registration now open for the Combined Technical Plenary and
Advisory Committee Meeting

Dear all,

Registration for the November TPAC2007: Combined Technical Plenary
and Advisory Committee Meeting is now open <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/
wbs/35125/TPAC2007/>.  Registration will close on 19 October.

Participation in the All Group Meetings and Technical Plenary is open
to participants in good standing in a W3C Working or Interest Group,
Advisory Committee Representatives, the TAG and Advisory Board.
Participation in the W3C Advisory Committee Meeting is open to one
Advisory Committee Representative per Member Organization, Chairs,
the TAG and Advisory Board.

The schedule of the All Group Meetings, Advisory Committee Meeting
and Technical Plenary is at: <http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/
overview.html#Schedule>

The TPAC2007 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge, in
Cambridge, MA, USA.   More information can be found on the Overview
page at:  <http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html>

A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge.
The discount room rate of $199 (+12.45%taxes) is available for
Saturday 3 November through Saturday 10 November 2007.<http://
www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html#Hotel>

We have reserved all the meeting space available at the Hyatt. In
order to meet our guest room quota, keep our hold on all the meeting
space and avoid costly charges for meeting rooms, we kindly ask that
you book your room at the Hyatt.   *Because November is peak season
in Boston please make hotel arrangements as early as possible. The
discount rate will expire as of 3 October 2007 and the hotel expects
to be sold out the week of our meeting.*

Chairs, please forward this information to your group participants.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to
seeing you in November.

regards,
Amy

--