Re: C14N Notes pubdate [was: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 August 30]

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your comments. I updated the draft [1].

On Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 10:54:19AM -0400, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> The document at [1] makes it look like this is a finished
> WG Note.  It doesn't make it clear that this is just a
> first draft.  I'm not entirely sure how one does this
> for Notes, but I'd suggest making the first sentence of
> the second paragraph of the status read something like:
>
>  This is the first public draft of the Working Group Note
>  for "Known Issues with Canonical XML 1.0 (C14N/1.0)".

It's up to the WG to decide how to publish a note.
>From the process document[2]:

<quote>
A Working Group Note is published by a chartered Working Group to indicate
that work has ended on a particular topic. A Working Group MAY publish a
Working Group Note with or without its prior publication as a Working
Draft.
</quote>

I put it as a WD for the moment.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/04/c14n-note/