Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 November 8

Hi Glenn,

Glenn Marcy wrote:
> [...]
>
> > 3.  C14N
>
> > ACTION to Glenn:  Check the comments list and let us know of any
> > comments we should address.
>
> As the comments list has not received any messages, my action is
> discharged.
> [...]
sorry for commenting so late,
there are some minor comments I'd have after reviewing C14N 1.1

1. Maybe we should mention the xml:base fixup in section 1.1 in the list
of changes performed by C14N 1.1 .
2. The last sentence in section 1.1 could be changed from
  (e.g. by augmenting the namespace context of the descendants).
  (e.g. by augmenting the namespace context of the descendants or
supplying a base URI through xml:base).
3. Maybe we should mention the support for xml:id

4. In section 1.3 in the second last paragraph, I think it would be
worth mentioning xml:id as an alternative to classic attributes of type ID.

5. In section 2.4 I'm missing a sentence that outs xml:id as not beeing
inheritable, which I think should be made explicit here.

6. In section 5. update XMLBase and XML References, maybe we should add
a reference for xml:id.

regards
Konrad

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
https://europki.iaik.at/ca/europki-at/cert_download.htm