(unknown charset) Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 May 31

From: (unknown charset) Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:55:37 +0100
To: (unknown charset) "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, (unknown charset) François Yergeau <francois@yergeau.com>
Cc: (unknown charset) <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

Grosso, Paul writes:

> ACTION to Henry:  Set up the necessary WBS and send the
> URL to Francois for inclusion in the SOTD.

Done, tentatively (Comm Team has to bless this):

This took a lot longer than I expected, so haven't done the XML
Namespaces ones yet.

> Paul sent draft PER requests at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006May/0028
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006May/0030
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006May/0032
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006May/0031
> ACTION to Henry:  Review and comment on the PER requests.

They all say "PROPOSED CR TITLE..."

otherwise look good to me.

> ACTION to Henry:  Review the situation with our upcoming
> five PER requests and propose a schedule for any necessary
> steps (telcons, pubdates, etc.).  FWIW, Paul will be unavailable
> June 5-7 and 14-23, but his presence shouldn't be a sin qua non
> for anything here.

I think we can do the four XML (Namespaces) 1.0/1.1 updates in one
call.  I propose Friday 9 June, tentatively, with publication planned
for Wednesday 14 June.  I don't think we need Tim for this call.

I think we're not quite so close to being ready with XInclude, and we
_may_ need Tim for that one -- let's discuss that today.

- --
                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)