Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 March 29

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 20:53:50 +0200
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

Hello public-xml-core-wg,

Paul wrote:

> 10.  Henry raises that RFC 3023 is out of date and the draft
> replacement has expired.  Henry says there is a new draft
> expected soon (Murata-san will send something to Chris to
> publish soon).
>
> Chris is still hoping that he and Murata will be able
> to publish a new ID for 3023bis soon.

Murata-san sent it to me, and I have done some edits. I have some more yet to do aroun the charset issue to bring it into line with the TAG finding. I will publish the doc and diffs on the W3C site for review once I think I have covered the outstanding change requests.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG