XLink checker

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:54:36 -0500
To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
In preparation for our test suite, I've built an "XLink checker"
application. It reads an XML document and reports the XLinks that it
finds. You can give it a try at
http://apps.nwalsh.com/cgi-bin/showxlinks

I'm not sure how much load that server can take, so please don't
publish this URI widely. And assume it could go away at any minute.

I'll make the source code available as soon as I have a chance.

Try it on your favorite documents, or try it on one of these:

  http://apps.nwalsh.com/showxlinks/test000.xml
  http://apps.nwalsh.com/showxlinks/test001.xml
  http://apps.nwalsh.com/showxlinks/test002.xml
  http://apps.nwalsh.com/showxlinks/base/documentbase/document.xml