RE: Draft [2] Transition Request: PER Request for Namespaces in XML 1.0 Second Edition

Good point (except I think you want s/2004/2006/).

That URL doesn't get mentioned in the PR request, correct?

Are you saying that Richard should make the "This version:"
value in the PR-ready draft that URL?  Or should the
"This version:" value in the PR-ready draft be
http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/PER-xml-names-2006 ?

> > Richard and Henry, we need to determine a URI for the errata
> > document to this NS 1.0 2nd Edition.  I've invented one below
> > (marked with @@@).  Let me know if you want something else,
> > and please plan to put some skeleton document at that location.
>
> That looks right to me -- note that the current pointer in
> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/04/xml-names-2e/xml-names-10-2e.html
> is to an xml-names11-errata name, which needs to be fixed. . .

Correct, ACTION to Richard.

paul