Late comments from XML Core WG

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 11:09:02 -0500
To: public-appformats@w3.org
CC: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Dear App Formats WG,

The XML Core WG agreed to participate in the last call review of
http://www.w3.org/TR/xbl/

I regret that we were (which is to say, "I was") unable to complete
the review before the 7 Dec 2006 deadline. We do still intend to
review the document and will provide any comments that we have as soon
as possible.

We apologize for the tardiness of our comments and hope that you will
still find them useful.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as
http://nwalsh.com/            | possible, but no simpler.