RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML Base Second Edition

From: Grosso, Paul <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:35:54 -0500
To: "Jean-Guilhem Rouel" <jean-gui@w3.org>
Cc: <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>, <webreq@w3.org>, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>, "Henry S. Thompson" <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>

[Removing chairs from the recipient list.}

See also Ian's correction of his comment at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Dec/0049
wherein I believe we finally all come to the conclusion that the
PER as I submitted it in the pub request is in fact correct and
ready to publish which I expect will be done tomorrow (the 20th).