Re: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2006 December 11

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:26:42 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>
Cc: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

On 2006-12-12 15:50:00 -0500, Grosso, Paul wrote:

> > C14N

> > The latest C14N 1.1 editors draft is at
> > http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/10/WD-xml-c14n11.html

> > We want to publish this as a Last Call next week, and we
> > want to republish the two WG Notes at the same time.

> > ACTION to Jose and Thomas:  Prepare updated drafts of the two Notes.

> Jose, Thomas,

> I'm planning to send in the pub request for C14N 1.1 tomorrow.

> Will there be updated drafts for these Notes by then?

A pubrules-proof version of the DSIG-usage note is here:

  http://www.w3.org/2006/04/c14n-note/dsig2006-note.html

I believe that I have fixed all references as needed; also, I've
made tweaks to refer to the LC working draft of C14N 1.1 as work in
progress.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>