Re: Updated C14N 1.1 [was: XML Core WG Status and Open Actions as of 2006 December 11]

From: Konrad Lanz <Konrad.Lanz@iaik.tugraz.at>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:25:54 +0100
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, gmarcy@us.ibm.com
CC: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
Hi Paul and Glenn,

Grosso, Paul wrote:
> Glenn has provided a Last Call ready draft, and I've put it up at
> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2006/12/WD-xml-c14n11.html
> (note, this is a new URL).

I'm missing the following, I'd presume it's okay to just use the undated
version of it and use [C14N-Issues] for the references.

Grosso, Paul wrote  in "Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 December 6":
> ACTION to Glenn: Add a reference in the C14N 1.1 References
> section to the Known Issues note at http://www.w3.org/TR/C14N-issues/.
E.g::

section 1.1 ....
  * Fixup of |xml:base| attributes [C14N-Issues] is performed

section 2.4 ....
  This is necessary because omitted nodes SHALL not break the
inheritance rules of inheritable attributes [C14N-Issues] defined in the
xml namespace.

Btw. Paul, I've been in touch with Jose and the Known Issues note at
http://www.w3.org/TR/C14N-issues/ is ready for last call.

Konrad