RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML Base Second Edition

It looks like he's got:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="REC-xml.xsl"?>

and for XML 1.0 4th Ed I get final version, but for
XML 1.1 2nd Ed, I get the diff markup version, so
I'm guessing the REC-xml.xsl stylesheet has a different
parameter setting in the two cases.

I'll have to defer to Francois and Norm about this.
It isn't crucial for the PR in any case.