RE: Transition Request: PER Request for XML Base Second Edition

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:31:02 +0000 (GMT)
To: "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com>, <public-xml-core-wg@w3.org>

> When I go to the XML, I get the review version; I guess
> I was expecting it would be set up to give the "final"
> version.  Is this just due to:
> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="diffspec.xsl"?>
>
> Shouldn't that be changed to refer to "xmlspec.xsl"?

No, it doesn't work to put diffspec documents through xmlspec.
You have to put them through diffspec with the parameter
show.diff.markup set to 0.  (Right Norm?)

> Finally, was there a specific reason you added the
> paragraph about "no implementation report" (e.g.,
> did pubrules say something about it)?  If not, then
> is there a reason to highlight this in the SOTD?

The pubrules checker says there has to either be a link to the
implementation report or a statement that the Director's decision did
not involve such a report.

-- Richard