C14N1.1 first public WD [was: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 August 30]

	From: public-xml-core-wg-request@w3.org On Behalf Of Glenn Marcy
	Sent: Wednesday, 2006 August 30 10:04
	To: public-xml-core-wg@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Agenda for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 August 30

	> We have an XML Core WG phone call scheduled for Wednesday,
	> August 30, from ...

	Sorry for the late regrets.  The meeting that I'm currently
	participating in doesn't look like it will be ending on time.
	Will call in when/if I'm able to.

	-Glenn

________________________________

Glenn,

We have voted to publish C14N 1.1 as a First WD.
Please confirm that you will be able to fulfill
the following ACTION before next week's telcon:

ACTION to Glenn:   Produce a publication ready version of the
C14N 1.1 WD and announce to the WG on the XML Core list.

Note, we don't need any more editing of the document
proper for the first WD.  We just need dates, status,
and pubrules checking.  See if you can come up with
some reasonable status (note, it still refers to the
XML Signature WG instead of XML Core and so forth);
I can also help after you've made an attempt.  Please
use a planned publication date of 2006 September 15.