Re: Minutes for XML Core WG telcon of 2006 August 23

Konrad Lanz wrote:
> Thomas Roessler wrote:
>>> ACTION to Thomas and Konrad (and maybe Richard): Figure out whether
>>> to reference 2396 or 3986 or whatever.
> So the upcoming work for the editors of c14n 1.1 would be to include
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Jun/0032.html
> amended by
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Jul/0019.html
> and explaining the appendix as in
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xml-core-wg/2006Jul/0022.html
The updates mentioned above would be done in parallel with the updates
to xml:base
and if xml:base will reference RFC 3987 then c14n 1.1 shall also
reference this one.

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
https://europki.iaik.at/ca/europki-at/cert_download.htm