Re: New draft of the C14N/1.0 issues note available

From: Richard Tobin <richard@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:59:59 +0100 (BST)
To: jose.kahan@w3.org, public-xml-core-wg@w3.org

> A new revision of the C14N/1.0 issues is available. TLR and I went through
> it and trimmet it up and fixed the language:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2006/04/c14n-note/c14n-note.html

There is an error in figure 7: it has two xml:base attributes!

Section 3 gives an example where two elements inherit the same xml:id
value, but it should also point out that it would be wrong even if
there was only one element - the xml:id attribute would be on the
wrong element.

The second example in 5.2 is wrong.  To give the result shown, the
input would have to have something like <b xml:base="test/"> (note
the slash).

-- Richard